How is this even fair!

I work in the mall right next to my husband. He will sit there and check girls out all frikin day and even chat about it with his buddies and sometimes even tell me. I start to talk TALK! with the officers that are working here tonight and I get told that I'm flirting. First off I'm not second off what the hell! Telling me I keep looking at him and smiling. THERE IS OF THEM! One is a looker yes, but shit not with my husband sitting right there. What do I even say to that!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in About CafeMom

• If he isn't checking your out, not looking at you. How in the world he knows you were smiling and checking him out. I said he is the one making it up and putting it on you.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 9:56 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I could not work there any longer.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:18 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• First you need to realize these are his insecurities and his low self esteem. Second, from my experience if he is thinking you would cheat on him it is because he thinks about it, or already has. He is being immature and hopefully will grow out of it. Explain to him how you feel about him doing this when he comes down on you for talking to another guy.
    StevensWife

Answer by StevensWife at 10:37 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• It gets better.... He is "Upset" with me caue I wont admit to it... I have nothing to admit to. I didnt do anything wrong.
    Anonymous