i kno i will get bashed on this one

ok today is my 21st my mom is talking my son for the wknd. im not much of a drinker. but i want to have some fun on my 21st what are some good things to drink.. beer gives me a HEADACHE. I love fruity drinks and stuff like that.. what are some good drinks to try

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Why would you get bashed? Just don't over do it. Drink slow and have fun. Oh and Happy Birthday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:33 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• happy birthdayhappy birthday i would say try a frozen margerita rasberry yummy i dont drink but when i go to vegas thats what i have happy birthday have fun.............

shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 6:38 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• malibu rum and coke is good to - you can also use diet coke. just don't forget to drink water between each drink so you don't wake up feeling ucky. have fun!!
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:49 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• im saying that there are alot of judgemental ppl on here i dont want to get BASHED as in drinkin lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:50 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• kaluha and cream. my favorite is after shoc and pepsi (i no people sounds yucky but it is good) band if your going to a bar alot of placrs have hot damn and not aftershock same thing,but if they say anything about firewater no no no i just dont like that. oh and happy 21st
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:19 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• sorry about the mistakes i am typing with one hand lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:20 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• you should make sure you eat something prior to going out. and like the other poster's said, drink water in between. i had a friend who swore that taking ibuprofen/tylenol, prior to a night of drinking, kept the hangovers at bay. as far as fruity drinks go, i wouldn't know. i love vodka martinis with olive and lime juice, bombay sapphire and tonic, and champagne (technically sparkling wine unless it comes from france). i'm guessing that a fruit flavored margarita would be good. be safe, have fun, & happy birthday!
    kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 7:22 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Mojito's ... Does anyone make them this time of year? But a well made mojito, (very rare) can change your life!

And nobody would bash you for wanting to have a good time on your 21st birthday.

misskimmy62

Answer by misskimmy62 at 7:35 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• happy birthday

I love white russians, any type of cooler, twisted tea, schmirnoff (sp) any flavor but grape or apple is my favorite.
    momto4boys03-07

Answer by momto4boys03-07 at 7:37 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• ooh, mojito! i forgot about that one, but you're right-it has to be made well.
    kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 7:47 AM on Jan. 23, 2009