why???

my ex completly ignores me! how will i ever be able to talk to him? we have a daughter together and he wont even look at me. like im the bad person. he is the one that left me for a 14 year old! hes 17. we both are. but i mean come on....how can he think this is okay? i want to know what the hell is he thinking? and will he ever look back and say damn that girl loved me and i messed up? and let me just say hes an immature father who always wants to have fun...and is a weekend dad with his daughter meaning he only takes her weekends while i have her all the time. it just pisses me off! he needs to start being a father and not some 17 year old guy who just wants to have "fun".

cute_08

Asked by cute_08 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• Since he is not living honorably, it's probably best for your child that he not be involved. People do change, but you can't make them.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:17 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Sounds to me like he is a pedophile and that u got too old for him. young chicks are controlled easier.Sorry if this hurts but if you move on maybe things will get better in the communication department.
    Anonymous

• Lets face it.... hes a teenage parent. Teenagers are typically selfish, but children make SOME grow up faster than others. Focus on being someone your child can look up to and forget about him! Hr may be the "father" but you can do much more that what he's offering. My advice..... MOVE ON!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:05 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I'm sorry you have to be a young mother and have your life ruined at such a young age...but the truth of the matter is that he IS a 17 year old kid who just wants to have fun...sorry.. good luck
    Anonymous

• he is a typical 17 year old dad. I am not trying to sound harsh or bash at all. My view comes from seeing my sister who was a teen mom go through the same type of situation. He isnt a grown up, he is still a little kid trapped in a teenagers body full of hormones and urges. If he found a girl that is 14 he is a little sick in the head, but not too surprising. He might take a few years to grow up and be a good wholesome person. He may not change at all. Just because he helped you become a mom, doesnt mean he is going to be any kind of dad to your child. Move on, dont dwell on the fact that he isnt responsible. Someday you are going to meet an awesome person who is and loves you unconditionally and is good to your daughter and wants to be responsible for her. Good Luck and God Bless. If you need someone to vent to, I am here. Dont hesitate to send me a message.
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 4:26 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Honey, It would be heaven on Earth if men got "daddy" hormones like we get "mommy" hormones when the baby is born...but men do not..and 17 year old boys REALLY do not. You will have to accept, and it will be a hard pill to swallow, that he was not ready and may not be ready to settle down and be a dad. And thank the Universe that YOU are ready to be mom! Be the best mom in the world! You cannot make anyone love you and we cannot make any man want to be dad. Isnt it better to have people in your life who WANT to be with you? Love out of obligation is not love...it is obligation.
    Autumnlove

Answer by Autumnlove at 9:47 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• you have a beautiful daughter take her and move on.. you deserve much better than to be treated with such disrespect. I am sure someday he will look back and realize he screwd up however you cant be him or even worry about his selfishness. You need to put your focus on something else. It will all work out.

esthere

Answer by esthere at 11:58 AM on Aug. 1, 2008