How often do you feel movement?

I'm 17-18 weeks pregnant with twins and last week I started feeling them move. How often do you feel them moving around - should you be feeling them every day? Sorry - this is my first pregnancy and I just want to make sure and not freak myself out!

L_Bass

Asked by L_Bass at 8:37 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you dont have to feel him everyday especailly since your still early in your pregnancy some babies sre more active than other but your not going to always feel him move so dont freak out if he doesnt
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 9:06 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I could end up being very different w/ twins. This early you may not feel them move everyday because they could be kicking each other, you wouldn't feel that until they are bigger. And you may feel them slightly move and not realize it. I would say give them about 2 or 3 weeks before they really start moving and then you will feel it a lot more.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:43 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i can't speak for twins, but i have one daughter & another on the way, so i know what it feels like being prego. i wouldn't worry much right now 'cause you're still pretty early into the pregnancy, but by the time you reach around 6-7 months, you should feel movement everyday. at least several times throughout the day. both of mine were really active & always wanted to move whenever i was trying to get comfortable & relax. haha. i was told if i didn't feel movement to drink ice cold water or lay flat on my back, so maybe that's some advice you can use if you're terribly worried.
    mirandasunshine

Answer by mirandasunshine at 9:47 AM on Jan. 23, 2009