If you knew then what you know now...

Do you think you life would be this same? I say no. If I knew in my twenties that I could make it through college with honors I now would be a sports doctor, what about you if you knew then what you know now would you take the same course in life?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 8:50 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Youth is wasted on the young! Live by that and you'll have no regrets.
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 10:41 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• yea know i have been through alot of shit in my life but if i had to do it again yes i would. cuz i would still want my wonderful kids.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:51 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I would change a couple key things but mostly probably make the same choices because its made me who I am today. Even though there have been painful experiences and hard life lessons without them I may not have been motivated to complete college and work with abused kids like I am. So again, besides maybe one or two key events Id probably do what I am not. For instance I may not have chosen to list my ex on my sons birth cert or claimed he was someone else child to prevent my son from going through what he has had to. Stuff like that.

Answer by gemgem at 8:52 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I would have definatly finished college before i got married and then had kids but i didn't do it that way of course. I got married 2 yrs into college and quit school for cosmetology school once i graduated there i cut hair and started back to college. Then i got pregnant my 1st semster back and was so sick i had to quit working and quit school after that semester. I plan to go back but it would have been soo much easier to do it the first way. I love my little girl and i'm excited about the 2nd.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 8:56 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i would not have changed much. i doubt i'd be the person i am without all of the choices i made, good or bad. if i could change anything, i would go back to the night my brother died, and knowing what i know now, i would have taken him to the hospital and he would still be alive.
    kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 9:03 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• probaly not everything. just that i could have made it though school and graduated while being pg. now i have two kids and im afraid to put them in daycare and my sister works all the time and my mother well i don't rly talk to so i have to just suck it up and deal with the fact that i wont finish high school untill my kids are in school to.
    mamaof2boys148

Answer by mamaof2boys148 at 9:20 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• We are creatures of habit and I think most people...even if they would like to believe they would do things different...would do things pretty much the same. It is how we are wired.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:33 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I would have taken Elementary Education instead of Business in school. I have a B.S. in business adminsitration and my job has nothing to do with it. Thousands of dollars wasted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I would have finished college before having a baby. She wasn't planned, but going back to school and trying to raise a child is soooooo hard. You've gotta do what you've gotta do though.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 9:45 AM on Jan. 23, 2009