How many women on here have...

A successful direct sales company you work for?
Me I have two, what has made you successful? For me I am the only one in my area and I am not pushy and my customers LOVE that!

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 8:52 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• I work for Diamond Creek Candles and have been successful so far. DCC has no start up fees and no quotas required, which means what I make is mine. I am not pushy either. The candles sell themselves and everyone loves them! I have tried other direst sells and have not done so well. My tactic is finding something everyone loves and can afford to buy even in times like this. : )
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 9:43 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I don't do direct sales. I have three home based businesses as well as my own website. I am also a full time mom, grandma and I travel with my husband's business... sigh..... I need a vacation.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:15 AM on Jan. 23, 2009