I need a mood booster?

I get so down in the dumps for ne apparent reason and I don't want to take depression meds. Anything else that will help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Health

• www.progressearth.com
    Look at the product called Thalassole..its like sunshine in a bottle, completely natural and will help with the blues.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 9:23 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• An excersise routine will help too, thats if you don't already have one.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I would say excercise as well.
    Please be careful with supplements. They are not regulated by the FDA and could contain anything in them aside from what is advertised!! Call your doctor and see if he recommends anything besides antidepressants.
    ashandamymom

Answer by ashandamymom at 2:46 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I just recovered from a 15 year illness that included many symptoms, one of which was depression. My illness is very common for women, but is sometimes missed. Any other symptoms going along with the depression?
    ladycincher

Answer by ladycincher at 9:19 PM on Jan. 23, 2009