How can I get my 7 month old to sleep in a little more?

I am purely exhausted, I need an axtra hour of sleep in the morning,
He has a daily routin, bedtime routin, eats great during the day, happy very active, but he doesnt nap very often, maybe 2 hour tops in the day, bedtime is at 8pm, The past couple days he has been waking up at midnight then again around 2 then is up for day as usual about 6am....
nap time is used for cleaning, bedtime is used for school work.. I am exhausted.....
HE NEEDS TO SLEEP.....HELP ME

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• have you tried co-sleeping? my little one sleeps 11-12 hrs at night. she does nurse throughout the night, but she never really wakes up. she moves around, i wake up (barely), help her latch on, and fall asleep again. for me it is the best thing. is your lo teething? hyland's makes teething tablets and gel, gentle naturals (i think) has teething drops and they both help to calm them so they can sleep. don't know if this helps, but good luck.
    kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 9:09 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• What I've noticed with my son is that no matter what time I put him to bed he still wakes up at 5:30-6:00. So we started putting him to bed at 7 and he sleeps right through the night. Maybe try bringing his bedtime down and then maybe you can go to sleep an hour earlier? Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Have you tried going to bed an hour earlier? It's hard to force babies to sleep. If he doesn't want to, he won't. If I were you, I'd try to take a nap when he does, or go to bed a little earlier.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 10:26 AM on Jan. 23, 2009