dry skin

my family and i have really dry skin it seems like we have tried everylotion out there,has anyone had a good experience with a certain kind of lotion?

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 9:12 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• a humidifier is what works here winter dry air is horrible
    emexmom

Answer by emexmom at 9:30 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My boys have terrible dry skin in the winter. Defence #1 hydrate from within. Drink plenty of water. My boys get so dry the get scaly and itch and crack...but only in winter. Doc told us to use Cortaid...man does it work...but you have to keep on it or it will come back...Good luck!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:54 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Try Aveeno Body Lotion with oatmeal in it it's great in the winter. Another is Johnson&Johnson baby lotion.
    dawnmitchell

Answer by dawnmitchell at 3:30 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Avenoo it does so well with all our skin, and my kids are bubble kids everything hurts them, but this lotin really helps out the there eceuma..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I use the Mary Kay Timewise Products they work great and have fast results give them a try www.marykay.com/tinaosborn
    Tinamarykay

Answer by Tinamarykay at 12:02 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Part of getting ride of dry skin begins with hydration and exfoliation.
    I am in NJ and willing to come to you for a sample of sea salt scrubs and skin care lotions for moisturizing with results.
    AImom

Answer by AImom at 11:47 PM on Feb. 4, 2009