pulling off clothes and peeing and pooping in bed

ok here is the laydown...... my dd is 18 mo old and every night she pulls off her dipper and clothes even onesees and full sleepers she know snaps and zippers how can i stop this like clothes or may be pullups she is almost ready for the potty she will play with it and even sit on it but never pottys in it i need some help with this b/c im tired of having to do laundry every morning

fuzzydesari

Asked by fuzzydesari at 9:13 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• pj's with back snaps or zippers!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:05 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• my son is 22months and does the same thing. we put onzies on him. the snaps are in a funny spot and he cant get them undone. actually watching him try is pretty funny.
    mamaof2boys148

Answer by mamaof2boys148 at 9:46 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• footed pjs (either cut the feet off or get some w/o feet) that zip. Turn them around so they are backwards and zip up the back.

I have seen that suggested a lot. Good luck! I hope my son will SKIP that phase!
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 10:06 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I am going through the same thing. My son is 16 months. So far he hasn't gotten interested in trying to take his clothes off so just having any kind of clothes on works. My friend has a son who was doing it too, she put one diaper on like regular then put a second one on backwards.
    mikeyjavimami21

Answer by mikeyjavimami21 at 12:14 PM on Jan. 23, 2009