Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

college transcripts

i got my degree in 88....i need my tanscripts for a job...can i get them through the college after all this time?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (2)
  • yes

    Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 9:18 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

  • always. call the registrar and ask for them to be sent. my college will send three for free. i can't get an official transcript. they will only send them to other colleges. i graduated in 1982.

    Answer by happi-ladi at 9:32 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.