19 is legal .... Right??

I cannot beleive I'm asking this but in short. DH and I swing occasionally and an oppritunity has presented itself that makes me feel great and nervous at the same time. A 19 yr old I know from school (I'm a sub and no there has been no miss behavior on my side) has asked if he can see me this summer when he's not my student anymore ! He's really hot cpt of the football team , homecoming king etc. How wrong is it to do after graduation with no communication beforehand about this subject. He has no idea I'm interested at this point, I've been very professional. This would be an unlived HS fantasy come true for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I have nothing against couples who swing. In this case sure he is 19 and about to graduate. Just remember he has a family and if it gets out into the public that he was a part of a threesome with a teacher the family could get upset and take it to the school board. Even though it is within his rights and yours as an adult it will still not look well with the school board. I hope you don't think that is harsh. No charges would be pressed but it would still put you in a spot light. And if you decide to go through the threesome with the 19 year old and no one finds out no worries. I just wouldn't make it a habit of choosing former students. Be careful with who you choose and use protection.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:11 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I'm sorry but that is nasty, if you want to swing why even get married? And yes 19 is old enough.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• If you don't mind ending up on Dateline......go for it!
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 9:25 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I forgot to mention that I am early 20's. I'm not like 10 yrs older or something. And you think dateline would actually care if it was the summer after graduation
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• As far as the swinging it's not an everyday thing. We have 3somes I to 2 times a year to spice things up. Its about sex not the relationship
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• You seem pretty defensive with every answer that has been given to you. THIS IS CAFEMOM, just be glad these answers were "nice".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Sad it should be about the relationship and not sex. I wouldn't do it being married but hay, whatever floats your boat.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I dont mean to come across defensive I'm just trying to answer back. Our marriage is about relationship, I meant the swinging was just about the sex
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i personally wouldnt, but if you are both consenting im sure its fine
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:48 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I see nothing wrong with it. He will be of legal age, you are legal age and he's no longer a student at the school you sub at. It may seem uncomfortable to some parents if it gets out....like "Is she there scouting for future sex partners", so being on the DL would be best, but be prepared for those repercussions if word gets out. Will it just be a 3some with him and Dh, or will you swing and have his SO there for Dh?

For being a pretty liberal site, swingers get a lot of hate around here. Don't let it get to you. Most can say it's not for them...but you have the holier than thou that have to point out how disgusting it is to them. I just ignore those stupid ones...unless they say something that just makes absolutely no sense.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:49 AM on Jan. 23, 2009