Did you hear about that python that tried to eat a 3 year-old boy?!?

It was in the parent's house because their friend owned a strip club and was renovating it!!! Oh gee, well sure I'll watch your dangerous snake for you if you promise it won't try to EAT MY CHILD!! The mother stabbed the snake and saved her son but still, how stupid is that?

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 9:27 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• geminishadow79,

As i'm sure you already know, there's a difference between having a cat in your house and a python!! You should be old enough to understand the difference. A python is a wild animal, that when properly trained can be an amazing pet. But when it is not properly trained, it apparently tries to eat people. And yes, the parents should be in trouble for letting this animal in their home. I wouldn't let an animal i didn't know was properly trained around my kids. Whether it be a cat or a python.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 3:38 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• that is why i hate snakes i would never have one around my kids
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:28 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• It is kind of funny that this is under 'Just for Fun' - not so fun! : )
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:36 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Snakes can be good pets, you just have to get the right one. Obviously, this snake was not the right one to be around a kid. The parents should be put in jail for letting the damn snake there anyway.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 9:40 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Hmmm, this is not the snakes fault. Nor is it the child's fault. Either the snake was not properly contained or the child was not properly supervised. Either way the blame lies solely on the parents. Snakes aren't for everyone but they are certainly good pets. I hear of far LESS snake bites or snakes trying to eat small humans stories than Dog attack stories. Yet Dogs are probably the most popular pet out there.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:45 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• oh please the parents should not be in jail for letting a snake in their house!!!! Why is it whenever something happens to a child the answer is to put the parents in jail. My cat scratched my little girl a few min ago, it was bad enough to need a band aid. If she gets an infection and has to go on antibiotics for it, should I have to go to jail for letting a cat in my house? I mean I know a cat can scratch, and I made the choice to not have her declawed. So i am putting my child in danger of infection by having this cat around. your right my child should probably be put in the system and bounced from home to home for the rest her life and live with people who don't really love her as much as I do, and I should rot in jail for the rest of life! Oh what a terrible mother I am!!! Quick! Some one sterilize me before I reproduce again!!!!

geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 9:49 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• hmm the answer that said the parents should be in jail has been deleted....but my point remains valid
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 9:51 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Can the OP find the story and post it please ~ it's better to have the info rather than just speculate.
    nookers

Answer by nookers at 10:36 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Sorry I saw it on MSNBC. I'll look for a link!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:59 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• http://www.kvbc.com/Global/story.asp?S=9718863&nav=15MUCBSd

Found it! It's scarier when you read the article!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:08 AM on Jan. 23, 2009