help pain

i am haveing bad lower abd pain i went swimming at the lake today for mayb all of 2 hrs and my lower tummy past my belly botten hurts realy bad is this normal or do i need to call my dr? i also got a lil cramp where my baby is on my left side earlier is that normal?

jennymartin

Asked by jennymartin at 9:40 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have had the same thing. But if the pain gets worse or bleeding starts call your Dr. right away. Otherwise reasons for my pains are the ligaments streching and I keep straining my muscle on my lower right side.
    expecting209

Answer by expecting209 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• You can always call the Dr. or his answering service to get an answer, you can even call any ER and talk to the registered nurse on duty for free. Better to easy your mind and not stress.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:09 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• It sounds like you overdid it. Your instincts are best though. I would just rest for a while. If the pains don't start to feel better, then call the dr.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 5:40 PM on Jul. 20, 2008