What do you think the chances are?

Ok, first off sorry if TMI... but I took my patch off the 1st of Oct. I had spotting on the 10th, the 10th of nov I actually got my period, then the next month I was a week late...took a test..wasnt preg.got my period on the 17th instead. Well this month, I thought I would get it on the 17th..and I didn't get anything, and I havent had any sings of a peiod yet either. So I went and had a blood test done and it came back neg...(side note here with a lil history. When I was preg with my second son, I know we concieved him 2 days after christmas in 2004 ....I didn't get a positive result for him until Mid Febuary....so I wonder if I am one of those select few that now has to wait to find out?) ...so now I am not sure what to think....I am gonna wait until I think I am supposed to get my next period.?because the OB wont help me figure it out and niether will the clinic here on base.has anyone else had to wait for almost 2 month

armymomof3boys

Asked by armymomof3boys at 9:52 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• there are other changes in the body when you get preg. The OB doc. should be able to see and feel? ask to See another Doctor. Also you buy over the counter tests.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:03 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I have tried the ones you can buy...it hasnt shown up yet...and the ob told me to wait another week and see if I get my period and then test again......the clinics here suck!! lol so I am so confused....my husband and my mom think it is stress...but I am not stressed about anything....so I dont know
    armymomof3boys

Answer by armymomof3boys at 10:14 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I was 5 months pregnant with my 1st daughter before I knew I was pregnant. I didnt think much of i when my appetite changed and I started gaining a little weight. I thought the weight was just because I was eating more. I had normal periods. There is a possibility that after stopping birth control you could skip a period but as far as I know it isnt very normal.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 2:21 PM on Jan. 23, 2009