What are you getting for your husband/boyfriend for Valentines day?

Or have you even thought that far ahead? I'm just trying to get some ideas.

julipickle

Asked by julipickle at 9:57 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• absolutely nothing
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 10:07 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• He's going to get "me" and some chocolate covered strawberries, and a can of whipping cream,lolol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My hubby likes the boxers that say things so I think that is what I will get him.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 10:19 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• nothing. We don't celebrate it.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:23 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Candy and a lot of LOVE.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 10:50 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• We don't do Valentine's day either. It works out really well because I wouldn't get anything anyway! LOL it beat being disappointed:)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:56 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I'm sending him a care package with his favorite candies a penthouse magazine and a photo album of me and his son.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 10:59 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Nothing.
    Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 11:01 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i am going to wal mart and getting him one of those huge vase things that have like coffee and candy and some other stuff in it i dont know exactly they have a couple of them to choose from... so yeah that is what i am getting him i doubt i will get anything tho. so oh well... or u could go to like a sex store and get somethin to spice up the bedroom for a night.. lol
    MadiMatt12

Answer by MadiMatt12 at 11:15 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Hmm. I will probably mutually plan an activity. Movie and food. We don't really exchange gifts but maybe give cards. One year, I bought him some romantic trinkets and put them in his car. I don't get into the whole getting naked and nothing on but a big bow. It may be selfish but it's one sided. He gets sex but I don't get romance. Vday is about both if you have a lover, IMO.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 2:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2009