If you and your hospital roommate had your babies on the same day and found out a year later that your babies were switched in the hospital would you want you biological child back?

grandmasix

Asked by grandmasix at 10:05 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would want my child back for sure! But I would want to have an ongoing relationship with the child I raised and bonded with for an entire year. I'd have to hope and pray the other mother would want the same.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:09 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Every parents worst nightmare!!! I would want my bio. child back but I would probably love and want the child I had raised for a year also..... I'm selfish!!!
    JustUsTwo

Answer by JustUsTwo at 10:09 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• wow did that happen? i was terrified of that in the hospital im so sorry if t happened to you.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 10:12 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Yes, and it would be better in the long run for health reasons because God forbid a health factor comes up and they need a genetic match or they need the true family history of the childs parents to get the child the right treatment.
    mommymomo07

Answer by mommymomo07 at 10:13 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My husband and I always joke that our son was switched at birth-he's such a good little boy and DH and i were monsters growing up! I sometimes think about how the other mother is holding up with our kid lmao!!

But with all kidding aside I honestly don't know what I would do! I would probably want to keep the child I was raising:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i would def want my bio child back, but i would also keep in contact with the one i raised for a year
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:15 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I would want to keep the baby I was raising....but I would want the other one too. : D
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 10:34 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I would definately want my birth child back, but would still want to maintain contact with the child I raised for a year.
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 10:52 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Roommates??really? I have never been to a hospital where you share a room with some one lol..CREEEEPY
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:07 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• umm you dont have hospital roommates anymore around here
    mamaof2boys148

Answer by mamaof2boys148 at 11:15 AM on Jan. 23, 2009