What am I forgetting?!

I go in to have my baby tomorrow and I'm so paranoid I'm forgetting things I should do before I go in...what did you forget (not just packing, just in general, but packing too) or what was your checklist?

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 10:22 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i didn't take anything. the hospital will provide anything you may need. And you will be there for a few days, so someone can always run home to grab a must have item. relax, and congratulations!
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 10:29 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Relax everything will be fine. Congates with the new baby. Don't forget a Camera.
    4boysandmom

Answer by 4boysandmom at 10:30 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Lol...it is so funny that you bring up the camera...I have checked my bag SO many times to make sure its in there and that I have the charger and cords and everything.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:31 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i forgot my own pillow and blanket...i mean thehospital provided some, but I wished I had my own from home. Try to relax though....if you forget anything you can always send someone to get it.
    I didnt forget, but I didnt have a chance to pay the bills that needed paid that day(had him on a friday and was supposed to pay bills and run errands that day because I was being induced on Monday)
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 10:31 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Thick socks. They did give me one pair but I found after walking around the hospital I wanted more than 1 pair. Or non-slip slippers too.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:35 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Yeah i wish I had had my own pillow! Are you being induced? If so, bring something to do! It is so boring until the contractions start, then it's like BAM! Anyways I was sooooo glad I brought my laptop because the night before was so boring, and the nurses wouldn't let me sleep. Um do you have blankets for the baby to cover up the carseat when you go home? Also some clothes for you? (not pre-preg clothes though)
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:48 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• lol srhmldndo, yes, I'm being induced. I'm a week overdue. lol...I'm not disillusioned into thinking my wide butt is going back into my pre-pregnancy clothes anytime soon. egh. I think I am going to take my lap top though, that's a good idea. Hopefully I can get farther ahead for school while I'm waiting. I was induced for over 2 days with my last daughter and it was SO boring!!!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:55 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• so You have you and the baby inside you right!? you're ready to go to the hospital.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 10:58 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• if your getting an epaduril your back will hurt when it wears. off a heating pad is great for that. and shampoo and condtioner. body wash to i alway forgot.
    mamaof2boys148

Answer by mamaof2boys148 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• When I had my 5th in 06 I was so busy making sure everyone at home was all set for me to be gone for days...I actually forgot to pack myself underwear...had to have the DH go home and pack me some clothes and bring my pillow...way too many kids!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:35 PM on Jan. 23, 2009