kinda disappointed...

I didn't want to take my test cause I was afraid it would be negative and the test did say negative but I still haven't gotten my period and I am a week and a half late? What could be the problem? If i am not pregnant and want to keep trying to I really have to keep waiting for my period to buy an ovulation kit?

LOVE2bMOMMY525

Asked by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 10:33 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe you should go take a blood test if you miss your period completely this month. GL!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 11:41 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• could be to early to test. wait for another week or so and test again if nothing still go talk to your dr. my friend tested neg. till she was 6 mos along! gl hun!
    i_am_tish

Answer by i_am_tish at 12:21 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I would wait another week and if still no AF go have a blood test.
    Anonymous

• sometimes stress of trying to conceive throws you off so you have a late period. tests on ebay are really cheap.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:55 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Take your mind of the ttc, and don't stress yourself out so much. Obsessing can cause your period to be late.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:32 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I don't think that you will ovulate again until you have your period.
    But I hope that you are pregnant.
    GL
    Jody82

Answer by Jody82 at 10:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2009