i saw a number of other profile pages much more decrative is there a way of making the profile page much more decrative.

trish1020

Asked by trish1020 at 10:39 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Three words- Rich Texture Widget. You can add photos and graphics that way. Photobucket has a great selection of fun pictures you can use- just be cafeful of copyrighted material!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:49 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Search photobucket or google images for things that you like or interest you or whatever and put them in the rich text widget or use them for your profile background image.

I change my background image frequently because I like it to reflect my mood or the season.  I also consider my profile to be a reflection of me so when people visit my page they come away with a sense of who I am. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:49 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I just checked out your profile and I see that you are brand new to cafemom.  So first let me say welcome:)

Secondly, you can start by just checking out the widgets that cafemom offers.  There are lots of different things to choose from.

If you want some help, pm me.  I love playing with profiles lol.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:53 AM on Jan. 23, 2009