Anonymously Answered...

So i have been seeing alot of ppl put "anonymous" because they are bashing, being mean, or whatever... Why? If you have something to say why dont you just say it? Why cop out with "anonymous"? Are ppl really affraid to say how they really feel for public knowlege?

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:43 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Anonymous is not a cop out for me! I have no fear of what anyone, including you, thinks of me. What BOTHERS me is the private messages I have gotten when I've posted an answer stating my own personal opinion. Not a rude answer, just my opinion. I've been bashed for having a c-section, for circumsizing, for vaccinating, for formula feeding, etc. So if a question posted asks for my OPINION on a controversial subject, more often than not I answer anonymously. Sorry, that is NOT A COP OUT! I can't prevent anyone from sending me private messages, can I? Not until I block them, and by then I've already gotten hate mail.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I always ask and answer anonymously and I have never once been mean. I really don't see what the big deal is. People are going to do what they want to do. I see these questions all the time and it just eggs everybody on and starts more drama, I think.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Well, it's just human behavior. I really don't see the big deal. If you don't like it then delete your cafe mom because it's going to happen no matter how many people ask this question (you aren't the first).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• If I have an answer that I feel is the truth but will come off controversial I answer anon. I'm never mean but sometimes people get to upset when you disagree with them. I don't need a bunch of nasty e-mails.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 10:51 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• The only time I've answered anonymously is when its an embarrassing question...maybe some things about sex that my SO wouldn't want me out telling the world about or something like that. I've said plenty of unpopular things with my face right next to it and I've never got any hate mail.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:57 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I'm not afraid.  You can go to my page. But unless you know me in real life. You can't knock on my door or call me. (Harass me in real life.)

Answer by louise2 at 11:01 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I usually only answer anonymously if I am embarrassed or don't want to share that personal stuff with everyone!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 11:09 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I Can't Be mean Nor do I want to Be Mean!! I will reply that way if its A personal Question I don't want the World knowing.. I will be sincere & answer my own Way with Care & Concern! But if I'm sharing TMI I may be Discret on it!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 11:18 AM on Jan. 23, 2009