Has anyone tried the Ped Egg?

I have been thinking about purchasing the Ped Egg; however, not sure if it's worth the money. I bought the Pedi Paws and my dog was petrified of it so had to take that back to the store. Before I waste my time going to get this, wanted to get your thoughts on it if you're purchased it. Thanks!!! Hope all are having a wonderful Friday!!!

Proudmomof82008

Asked by Proudmomof82008 at 10:52 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I will tell you right now............. I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Definately worth the purchase!!!
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 10:54 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I love it:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I have it and love it...my husband also uses it. lol
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 3:02 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I love it! It is worth every penny of it!!
    lmills

Answer by lmills at 3:16 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• If your feet get Really cracked, it hurts very bad! I think it's ok for ocassional maintenance.
    la2boysmom

Answer by la2boysmom at 5:13 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• It depends on how bad your feet are. I have very dry feet and it helps somewhat but then I also use an exfoliating foot scrub and foot lotion and that helps even more. Depending on the condition of your feet, using the ped egg might actually hurt you a little. After I bought it and had already used it, I read a review somewhere (eopinions maybe?) that said it was really only good to use if you had things like callousous and such and that it was a waste if you had dry feet only.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:51 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I have this product and maybe it's the way I'm using it, but I find that it does nothing. My feet are exactly the same as they were before use. I have very dry and cracked foot skin and its just gross. I was kind of hoping this would help get my feet in shape for summertime but nope. I'm bummed that I have never been able to wear sandles or toe less shoes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:54 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• i love it!!!!
    destiny4ever

Answer by destiny4ever at 6:20 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• never tried it but my sil loves it. she talks about it all the time.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 6:40 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Use it with a really good foot moisturizer and it is awsome!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 7:04 AM on Jan. 24, 2009