REALLY TICKED OFF! Need advice on how I should handel a teacher.

OK so i take classes online. I have this ONE teacher that wants to do stuff differently then how the syllabus says how to. Whatever OK I have been trying to do what she says. Well I have tried to do what she says, but I apparently can't do what she wants. I have asked "What would you like?" All she tells me is Call the help desk they will help you. The help desk doesn't know what they hell she wants! I have tired now I am pissed cause I got point take cause I "Did it wrong" but she wont frikin tell me how to do it!

Should I just toughen up and just deal with it? And just keep trying? I don't want to report her just to have her mess with my grade, but I can't take this crap.

CorCorsmomma

Asked by CorCorsmomma at 11:04 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in About CafeMom

• If she isnt following the syllabus then you arent doing anything wrong as long as YOU DO. You need to call the school and talk to financial aid and your student advisor and tell them you didnt pay to have this happen and that you are going to call the student loan ppl and pell grant and file a complaint. The t eacher could be new and unaware of policies. If anything ask to change classes.

Answer by gemgem at 11:06 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• She doesn't open attachments.... Thats what SHE does. She wants us to copy and past stuff, AND put an attachment up, but the assignment last night you couldn't copy and past. Little hard to explain, but it didn't work. I am gonna talk to my adviser today and see what he says. Cause this is the second time this has happen.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 11:18 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Yeah... what gemgem said.

If, since you're taking classes online, the helpdesk is the only way to make contact (I'm not real sure how online courses go, so this might be irrelevant).... call the helpdesk back, explain to them that the teacher isn't following the syllabus & request contact information for whoever it is that would handle that.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:19 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Try highlighting the text and ctrl+c and ctrl+v to copy and paste.
    the.deadly.mrs

Answer by the.deadly.mrs at 2:20 PM on Jan. 23, 2009