until when i should still have breastmilk my daughter is 2 years old

I NEVER BREASTFED HER BUT WHEN SHE WAS BORN I TOUCK OUT THE MILK AND GIVE IT T HER.AND NOW THAT SHE IS 2YEARS OLD I STILL HAVE MILK. IS THAT NORMAL.

mrs.gamboa4

Asked by mrs.gamboa4 at 11:09 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Health

• Some women don't dry up. Even after my son was weaned for 8 yrs I still had milk. Any chance you could be pregnant?
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 11:44 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Like you still have pumped milk in your freezer or you still produce milk in your breasts.
    If yes to the first one, I believe you can donate still or give it to your daughter in oatmeal etc.
    If yes to the second, this is completely normal. I produced milk although not sufficient to feed a child for 3 years after the birth of my youngest daughter. It will go away as time goes on.

If you are still concerned, consult your physician.
    bearandtreemom

Answer by bearandtreemom at 12:33 PM on Jan. 23, 2009