Is everything you do ever right?

Ever been told everytime you do or say something it's wrong? It wasn't done like that before? Ever just feel like you don't do anything right because someone is telling you that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in About CafeMom

• No

Answer by gemgem at 11:09 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Yes, From my oldest daughter.She says I raised her wrong . I didn't do a good job.

Answer by louise2 at 11:16 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Yes...some people are just very closed minded and think they know EVERYTHING!!! Just ignore them unless they actually have good advice for you :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My mom constantly tells me how messed up I am. It's quite ANNOYING.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:18 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Yep i was told this growing up...... and now I have a SO who constantly tells me everything i do is wrong..... makes you belive it after awhile!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• It does make you believe it after a while. Damn shame but it happens.
    MrsTGray

Answer by MrsTGray at 11:54 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I am probably a bit older, or alot older than you. I was born taking the blame and feeling stupid. If someone said I was this or that, I just figured they were right. Over the years, I realize that I am not stupid and I can decide for myself what is right and how to do things. It's more about the other person wanting to be in control or feel superior than my weaknesses. It can wear ya down if it persists and that's all you hear. I don't know your specifics but it sounds like you have someone in your life that likes to find fault. Think about getting away from that and moving toward more supportive positive people. And work on how you think, even when they say those things. You are what you think.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 2:49 PM on Jan. 23, 2009