What Questions do you like or dislike to Answer?

Do you go to one Question over another? Have A Favorite kind to reply to?? All I have to say is if you reply to mine! I'm Totally Grateful & appreciate you! Consider yourself Thanked & Hugs from me! Thank you!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:22 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just answer questions that I have some knowledge about or questions that aren't intended to start drama:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I like most Just for Fun questions, Most relationship questions. But I get sick of the same question, phrased differently in any category. I'd prefer a discussion hashed out in one question, even if it veers off track than to have 50 new questions started that are basically about the same thing.

munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:24 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Your is so warm and fuzzy.. thank you! I like all types of questions, but particularly the ones that I feel I can really help someone by answering. I don't generally do pregnancy, am I pregnant, could I be pregnant, what if I were pregnant, etc. etc... You get the picture.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:26 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Could I be pregnant? Pee on a stick already!
    He beats me should I leave him? No you deserve him because you think this should be a question!
    I have a funky smell coming from my private parts, what could it be? Do you see MD at the end of our screne names? Go to the doctor for the love of God!
    Why are people so mean or misspell so many words? Ignore it and move on! Noone is forcing you to answer any of these questions.
    I could go on forever!!! I try to answer honestly and not be rude...if I can't then I just pass on the question. Some do get tiresome though.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:29 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I only answer the ones that I have knowledge or experience with the situation. I do however get tired of seeing the same questions asked by different people.
    There is a feature at the start of this forum that lets you search to see if your question has been asked already but I don't guess too many people use it.
    ashandamymom

Answer by ashandamymom at 11:43 AM on Jan. 23, 2009