Would this change your views on Israel?

Medics tell Press TV they have found traces of depleted uranium in some Gaza residents wounded in Israel's ground offensive on the strip.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=80443§ionid=351020202

Do you think it's justified for the US and Israel to use Depleted Uranium munitions while accusing and invading others for having WMD's?

Friday

Asked by Friday at 11:43 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• That news site seems a little biased so I would have to have a credible source before I believed what was being said.

If it is true however, then they should not receive any special treatment but face the same punishment anyone else would who used such weapons.

ashandamymom

Answer by ashandamymom at 11:50 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• If it is true however, then they should not receive any special treatment but face the same punishment anyone else would who used such weapons.

Even the US?

Friday

Answer by Friday at 11:52 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Of course!
    ashandamymom

Answer by ashandamymom at 11:55 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I support Israel. Plain and simple. Whatever needs to be done to get rid of terrorists and protect themselves is cool with me.

Answer by gemgem at 11:56 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Even using supposedly illegal weapons? Fair enough. How do you feel about the US using DU munitions in Iraq and other conflicts?

Friday

Answer by Friday at 12:00 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I support Isreal, are you surprised?
    dhhaj

Answer by dhhaj at 1:18 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Those that support Israel will do so regardless of the atrocities that Israel commits. Israel can do no wrong. White phosphorus, depleted uranium, shooting four years old in the back while they wave white flags.   All very very necessary to protect the cat from the mouse. 

Anonymous

• No, not surprised. Do you think it's ok if they are using illegal weapons?

Friday

Answer by Friday at 1:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• If this were true it would be a much bigger story, You' d be hearing about it on all the majors.

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:30 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090119/ap_on_re_eu/eu_nuclear_israel_gaza_1

At this point all I have seen is accusations and denials, nothing solid but it is being reported.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 1:35 PM on Jan. 23, 2009