Has any of your husbands suffered or is suffering from panic attacks?

My husband eversince the birth of our baby became so careful with everything. It's very good but now obsessive. On his first attack, he thought he was having a heart attack while driving, so we pulled over and called 911. It turned out to be a panic attack according to paramedics. Now he's afraid he's gonna have another episode so he's been having minor panic attacks about having panic attack. He was a great driver before the baby but now scared he's gonna hit the car in front of him or will get hit by a car behind him. Have you or anyone you know suffered from panic attacks and what did you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Health

• yes my mom has/had them and dh had one. counseling and meds if needed work miracles.
    kelinnh

Answer by kelinnh at 9:09 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Counseling and anti-anxiety medication. I also recommend yoga once a week.
    bearandtreemom

Answer by bearandtreemom at 11:47 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I have panic attacks and can sympathize with him I agree with the other posters who said counseling and meds. He may need just a low dose of Xanax to be taken when needed.
    Anonymous