My husband goes out of the country alot..

When should I have him tell his boss that he cant go for a while? I am 10 weeks and I think that around32 weeks he should stay home!! not from work just from leaving the state or country.. that sound right.. He is currently in Thiland.. :( he is usually gone for 2weeks to a month..
just wondering your gals's opinion
Thanks

TravisJohnsmama

Asked by TravisJohnsmama at 11:46 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well 32 weeks id stilla little early. id say by your 35- 38 week. if its putting money in your wallets, y not?
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 11:50 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I agree with Vadasmom. Give it untill 35 weeks.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 11:57 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I would agree with the above posters, 35 weeks seems acceptable. As long as his employers know that you are pregnant, then in case of emergency he could hopefully fly home early.
    Best of luck to you!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 12:00 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• right but with the 2 weeks to a month if he left at 34 weeks andwas gone for 3 weeks thats 37 weeks... I had our son at 38 weeks and I dont think I can deal with our son as well as a house a dog and everything else.. sorry forgot to mention earlier..
    We live on the 3rd floor condo so walking the dog sucks!!
    no family or friends that live close.. lol I think I am screwed!!
    TravisJohnsmama

Answer by TravisJohnsmama at 12:03 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Perhaps ask if he is to leave, that he be back for the 35 week mark.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 12:05 PM on Jan. 23, 2009