Anyone want to help OUT HERE PLEASE!?!??!

okay im 24 weeks and 3 days along, tuesday-wed the baby kicked all day long only stopped a couple hours. Yesterday his movement slowed down and now today i haven't felt him move at all. Usually when i eat something it wakes him up but today nothing, i know its normal but my doctor said i should feel him at least a few times a day because i am also low on amniotic fluid as well. Help and suggestions???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's still early in the day. I'd give it untill after dinner, and if still no movement then I'd call the doctor.
    There are somedays my baby doesn't move all day untill I lie down to goto bed and then she goes nuts.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 11:54 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I would suggest trying to lay down for a while, or even just sit. A lot of times I do not notice my baby moving until I sit down to relax at night because my movement during the day rocks him/her to sleep. Try not to worry too much, and if after you sit for an extended period of time you still do not feel movement, then you should call your doctor.
    Best of luck!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 11:57 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Also remember that you are only 24 weeks along, and just because you don't feel baby doesn't mean that he isn't moving. At that age they are still really small.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:59 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I have been sitting since i got up 2 hours ago and nothing i've tried laying water, food, something sweet nothing. im not allowed to move around much i do though iwas on bed rest for 3 weeks because of low amniotic fluid, and i have more movement abilities but now i don't feel him move. Also my BF is alittle over protected he don't want me moving around at all hardly because he don't want the baby to get hurt. Which is a big change for me because he has never been like this maybe he is getting over himself.

My doctor said i should feel him everyday a few times atleast because since of the low fluid and all they have to monitor me more. I have two appointments a week to make sure im doing okay and te baby is to.
    Anonymous

• CALL YOUR DOCTOR....NOW!
    Go to the ER and have them listen for a heartbeat.
    You already have a high-risk pregnancy --- WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??????
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 12:08 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• to leave my appointment is in an hour or so i have two appointments a week ultrasound and dr visits.
    Anonymous

• You have an appointment in an hour??? ~~ Do you have someone to take you??
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 12:18 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• yeah i do why
    Anonymous

• sooo you have an appointment in an hour where you'll find out whats going on....yet your in here asking us who have no idea what to say to you other than go get it checked...hmmm way to waste our time.... just wait for your appointment!
    Anonymous

• you know what i didn't post this for someone who don't want to be known to critize me and for one its not a doctors appoinment its an ultrasound and they won't tell me anything anways even if i do ask. So instead of bashing on me for trying to get answers that i don't get at my hospital don't post one here then. JUST PASS BY OR SOMETHING I DON'T NEED YOUR BASHING
    Anonymous