is this taking it too far?

Ok, the very 1st time me and my husband had sex was in a cemetary, (yeah weird but we were teens), but our 2 yr anniversary is coming up, and i was thinking of what I could do, and I was thinking about getting two graves side by side, and saying " You already know I want to spend the rest of my life by your side, this is to show that after our lives are over, I want to spend eternity by your side." Am I just thinking too hard about all this, and is that creepy? because my mom said it sounded weird. What do you think? and if you think it's a bad idea, what is a good one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• you've only been with him 2 yrs i think it would be more fitting like CarolynBarnett said. in 10-20 or maybe even later. i would try to go with what the 2nd anniversary stands for like the first yr is paper and so i had sexy photos of me taken and i will print out the best pics and put them in an album then pick one out to frame for him. i don't know what the 2nd anniversary is but i bet you could find that out online.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:27 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• it's a little creepy to someone who doesn't have the more "sentamental" piece to it. with the story behind it sounds kinda cute to me. but that's my opinion.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 11:52 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I think its a little much for a 2nd year anniversary, but with the story behind it I could see it as a 10 or 20 year thing.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:55 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• yeah, i wold think of something else. that's kinda weird
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 12:11 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• To be honest, it still sounds like you are in your teens. Focus instead on "living a life" now and forget about after you are dead. Wasted energy and it sounds so goth.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2009