Is it wrong

that I spend all of my cafemom-time in ONE group? I'm in multiple groups and even admin for a few, but I spend 90% of my cafemom-time in the same group. I just don't "care" enough about the other ones.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No why would that be wrong?? Its not like CM is your job or something. You could easlily just delete yourself from those other groups-no big deal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• no not really there groups. but you should spend alittle time in youre admin groups
    aidensmommy18_2

Answer by aidensmommy18_2 at 11:57 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• If you don't care about them, then IMO you should drop them. There are a lot of groups that fall apart because their admin isn't around. And even if they can get a hold of you, its not like you really know what is going on in the group anyways.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:57 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• thats a good point, CarolynBarnett. I've asked the one groups GO to remove me as admin over a month ago. She still hasn't. I just feel guilty about it is all. I don't want to let anyone down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Im of the mindset that if you cant be a part of a group and at least post once a week then you should leave it.

I dont always even out my time in each of my groups but I make sure I read through threads and post at least weekly.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:08 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i think you're a bad cafe mom-er...lol
    Anonymous