Depression while pregnant

I've been going through alot.. getting divorced and all, i'm going to talk to my doctor but what are other ways of keeping happy and busy so that i don't get depressed.

proudmommy7711

Asked by proudmommy7711 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2012 in Pregnancy

• regular exercise to release feel good endorphins may help
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2012

• she may recommend a anti depressant but I refused to take one while pregnant you should discuss with your Dr. hope u feel better soon.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2012

• The best thing to do is talk to your Dr about it.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 1:07 AM on Mar. 31, 2012

• Keep your mind busy... Try to spend your time doing productive stuff. Good luck, I was there a few months ago and it sucks... people tell you is in your head and you can control it but I used to cry all the time... Just find a good hobby!
    Vian.aram

Answer by Vian.aram at 3:39 PM on Mar. 31, 2012

• Walk somewhere lovely in a park or near trees or near water. Go swimming. Make yourself a nice cup of tea in a pretty cup. What do you do or have you done in the past that makes you happy Some people like manicures or pedicures or having their hair washed and blowed dried. Bubble baths. Your favorite meal. Your favorite snack and a great movie that you love. What are your hobbies? Knitting, needlepoint? But if it is something that seems not to lift talk with your doctor don't just sit at home worrying get out of the house, open the blinds talk to someone your doctor, your mom, your friends....Good Luck I hope you feel better.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 5:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2012

• Drawing, painting, throwing clay on a potters wheel, knitting, pregnancy exercises, sex with your DH would help tremendously.
    onelove1982

Answer by onelove1982 at 4:04 AM on Apr. 2, 2012