any feng shui enthusiasts?

i am casually learning about it, mainly to keep my home organized. plus i'm artistic, so i have a lot of fun with it.

chickenhobbit

Asked by chickenhobbit at 12:05 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I don't know alot about it, but I do try some of the simple principles. Like keeping the house uncluttered. I like to keep my life uncluttered too, which then creates a calmness in the home, b/c my mind is uncluttered. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 8:16 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I practice Feng Shui.Here are some of the guidelines of Feng Shui.
    1.) Meaning of the Feng Shui colors Red is loyality,Green is Peace,Blue is calm,and Yellow is longevitiy.
    2.) Keeping a balance of Chi which is positive engery,uncultter your space and your mind
    3.) When you can leave the windows open to allow the Chi to follow
    4.) Do a smudging,which is buring dried sage and walking from room to room saying " Positive engeries are welcome.Negative engeries are liberated."
    5.) Hang crystals in your windows
    6.) try not to listen to negative music like acid rock etc
    7.) Meditate
    8.) Fill your house with the scent of inscense like Jasmine or lavender or whatever smells good to you
    9.) Always keep beautiful decorations
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 8:51 PM on Jan. 28, 2009