gym workouts? or at home?

what exercises are but to tone the mommy tummy areas? you know that little pudge area that ALL mothers have? i just can't seem to get that toned up AT ALL!!! i know it will never completely go away but it's just too much! oh ya i can't physically do situps (medical issue) so anything else will help.

watersgirls

Asked by watersgirls at 12:19 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• i work out at the gym on the cardio machines and weight machines and workout at home via ExcerciseTV on demand. They have an abundance of free programs for every part of your body.
    And yes, dancing will definitely tone and whittle your waist. Especially latin dancing
    deacons_mommy07

Answer by deacons_mommy07 at 9:40 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Sit on a bench, counter or table, so your legs are over the edge. Lean back to about 45 degree angle and rest on your hands and lift your knees to your chest. This is a backwards crunch that will focus on that baby pouch.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:22 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Dance, dance, dance... Danceing the electric slide everyday in you living room.. Thats what i did.. It took 9m for me to put it on and 9m of danceing to get where i wanted to be...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• depends...obviousl;y there is equipment at the gym that I need lol (weight training), etc. But financially its better to work out at home. I been doin tae bo (VeRY effective workout!!)everyday while I waited for my Turbo Jam and finally got that today in the mail! Its convenient for me because I have 3 kiddos.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 5:14 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• If your medical issue is due to prolapse or separated abs, you can still do pilates(I actually had both and it helps tremendously!!! YOu can PM me if you want details). Anyway, stuff like planks and pelvic tilts are really good. Also, I used to do Tae Kwon Do and kicking and punching is a good way to tighten up your stomach without actually "crunching."
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 6:26 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• take one session w/ a trainer and ask... mine works miracles!
    kelinnh

Answer by kelinnh at 8:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2009