• In the Spotlight:

baby shower center pieces????

i am struggling to figure out a centerpiece for my baby shower that is one week away i need to do something not that difficult or expensive because i have 10 tables that need them also im not that crafty so something easy as well help me please im stressing out!

expecting100708

Asked by expecting100708 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• For my baby shower given to me by my church, each table had a large bottle of baby powder, baby shampoo, or lotion or a cluster of several things, with bows tied around them and a bouquet of 3 or 5 helium balloons in colors to match the theme. It was really pretty, totally looked like baby shower centerpeices and I got to keep all of them after the shower.
    It was such a cute idea that when my daughter had me the second shower, she used the same idea and almost 3 years later, I'm still using some of it!

FYI... Another good idea my daughter did for me was to have everyone bring a pack of diapers to have their name entered into a drawing for a nice gift basket. I got a ton of diapers in different sizes and it was fun to see who went home with the basket.

Blessings ~ Kathy
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• omg ... you are a genius! that is an excellent idea and like you said it doesnt matter about the cost b/c i'll get to use the items afterwards :] thank you soooooo much a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders i am almost 8 months and planning the whole thing myself and it really has been stressful
    expecting100708

Answer by expecting100708 at 10:51 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• You could make small (like 2 tier)daiper cakes and decorate them with ribbon and little toys like teethers and ect. All that you can use later.
    MsPeaches2210

Answer by MsPeaches2210 at 3:18 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I agree with the small diaper cake things. Message me and I can tell you how to make them. You can also use just bottles or rattles with curly ribbon attatched to them placed on paper doilies. Have fun at the shower!!!
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 3:55 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• you could get some little babysocks and make roses
    momoftwogirls

Answer by momoftwogirls at 4:36 PM on Jul. 25, 2008