What do you think of this?

Barack Obama plans to sign an executive order ending the ban on federal funds for international groups that perform abortions or provide information on the option, officials told The Associated Press on Friday.

It infuriates me because as a taxpayer it takes away my right to not fund abortions. I don't want to have an abortion and I don't want to pay for them. Obama is not proving me wrong at all. He is for taking away the rights of the unborn and tax payers who object to their murder. So pathetic. Anyone else upset by this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Aren't there better ways to use our tax dollars, like the economy for example!!
    KathMW

Answer by KathMW at 12:40 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I think that the man has not even been in office for a week and you need to let him do his job and make some changes before you all (yes, all of you!) keep bitching about how terrible he is.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Yeah it pisses me off too. But this is what ppl wanted when they voted for the guy I guess. Oh well. Hopefully in a few years we can undo it.

Answer by gemgem at 12:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Oh you mean the way everyone did about Bush? Glass houses. Obama will get the same respect my president was given. Including being BOOED out of the whitehouse when his terms over. I plan to be there for it.
    Anonymous

Well he is a terrible man!! He is evil for making me use my tax money to perform murders on innocent babies!!
    Anonymous

• Exactly gemgem. I did my part in not voting for the man. Nothing I can do about it now except wait til the next election and DO my part again, lol.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:32 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Unfortunately, I am not surprised. This is exactly why I did not vote for him!!
    KathMW

Answer by KathMW at 12:34 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Okay i am confused i thought the ban was for places that are international to take away US funding to perform abortions
    Anonymous

• I have a friend who favors this and her reasoning is that in 20 years there will be less children that are then adults who have been raised by women or teenagers on welfare and single and their will be less criminals, less repetative single parenthood, and less inherited welfare.
    I do not favor any abortion, by any funding, even my tax dollars, but I have to admit her way of thinking got me thinking.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• The thing that bothers me the most is the phrase " there will be less children".

steeleforchairman.com

akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:37 PM on Jan. 23, 2009