did you know that

you can buy pregnancy test on ebay really cheap? i just bought me 5 tests for $3.09 total. if your like me wanting to get pregnant but wish the test were cheaper well now they are. i need all the test i can get so i can test more often then having to buy more. they also have ovalation tests with the prego tests combined. check it out.

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Blood tests are not cheaper than a urine test, and I don't know about where you live but in the US you have to get a doctors order to get a blood test done, which means a trip to the doctor anytime you want to take a test.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• ok I will give it a try.
    Anonymous

• how about you just get a blood test done?!

thats cheaper and faster than buying those tests at the drugstore and/or internet ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 1:05 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My doctor wont do a blood test unless absolutly necessary..and most of the time it isnt. usually a pee test is enough to determine if you are preg. or not. I have a place that has unclaimed freight & overstock items that i frequently shop at. they always have cheap tests..and some days they have 25% off so they are really really cheap. I've got them for 25 cents each before..and good ones too like the "5 days before your period" kind and digital ones.
    Anonymous