What is your kids favorite song to sleep to or just listen too??

My 7 month old daughter loves to listen and sleep to the song Bubbly by Colbie Cailat.

"I listen to that song a lot too while I was pregnant with her."

nicole0709442

Asked by nicole0709442 at 1:19 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I listen to the music of my youth.(60s-70s) .pretty much daily. My grandkids beg me constantly to hear Peter, Paul and Marys version of "Puff the magic Dargon"
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:21 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My son who is 2 loves anything by Brian Setzer.
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 1:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• my 4 yr old looooooves best of both worlds - hannah montana..or any song by her..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:27 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• puff the magic dragon

AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:41 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Okay, I'm a horrible mother, lmao. My sons love Paranoid by Black Sabbath b/c I play it on Guitar Hero all of the time.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My kids all love music from various time periods LOL.
    My oldest is a rocker, loves black metal stuff mostly and some alternative. His favorite is a song he calls the 65 song but I dont know the real title, DH plays it for him.
    My middle boy loves 80's stuff and some 70's, alternative too. His favorite song is Peacekeeper by Fleetwood Mac and various ones by Blue Oyster Cult
    My youngest loves 60/70's and some alternative. He loves Amaranth by Nightwish(happens to be my favorite song too).

We are lucky. They all adore music though which is fun. They have many favorites but those are the ones that really make them grin.

As for bedtime and such, they love when I sing to them especially You Are My Sunshine and/or Baby Mine(from Dumbo).
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:36 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• My girls have a wow worship album on all night. Keeps them calm. I have tried other music and no music and they wake screaming.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 7:59 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• When my son was a baby, I used to sing "Im So Into You" by Tamia to him. He is 9 now and still remembers it and asks me to play if for him. Other than that, his favorite group is Coldplay and he plays the new Viva La Vida album over and over and over and over again.

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 8:07 AM on Jan. 24, 2009