OKAY I KNOW BUT I HAVE TO ASK

24 WEEKS AND FOR THE LAST 3 DAYS I HAVE HAD THIS HEADACHE REALLY REALLY BAD IT WONT GO AWAY TYLENOL WONT HELP LAYING DOWN DOESN'T HELP I GET SO DIZZY AND LIGHT HEAD I FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO FALL OVER ALSO SEEING LITTLE STARS EVERY WHERE AND MY EYES GET REALLY BLURRY. SHOULD I CALL MY DOCTOR AND ASK HER OR WHAT SHOULD I DO I GET SO DIZZY AND SICK FEELING IT IS HORRIBLE.

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 1:28 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call it could be your blood pressure.
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 1:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• You should call your doctor immediately. Drink plenty of fluids asap, cut out salt. etc... this is a big warning sign
    bearandtreemom

Answer by bearandtreemom at 1:30 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• call the doc.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:35 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Drink something too. You could be dehydrated. But definitely call your doctor.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 2:08 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I had similar symptoms and was maxing out of Tylenol. My doctor said that he could prescribe migraine meds for me but I could only take them when absolutely necessary. I opted to just try to ride out the pain and I am no longer getting them. So I hope like mine they pass, if not good luck.
    sjsx4

Answer by sjsx4 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• thank you i talked to my ultrasound lady and she said that baby was fine he is kicking me left at right now so yeah. I think it is the flu coming on because the headaches come and go. Or it could have been a side affect from the medicine my doctor gave me for my kidney pains it was tylenol 3 so i don't take that anymore unless my sides are acting up and other then that im trying some soup and crackers and SPrite to help.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i had the same things with my 1st pregnancy, it was dehydration & lack of eating (due to morning sickness) for me.
    CuteCourtney

Answer by CuteCourtney at 4:17 PM on Jan. 23, 2009