diaper help!

my daughter is 7 1/2 months old and just about everymorning when i pick her up out of her crib, her pjs and sheets are soaked :( i cannot find a diaper that will hold up all night. shes a good sleeper, she goes to bed at around 9:30 pm and sleeps till 9:30 or 10 the next morning. ive tryed pampers, huggies, even some off brand ones. idk what to do. and i know there the right size cause ive tryed the lower size and a higher size and that didnt help. any suggestions?

sarrrr13

Asked by sarrrr13 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• In the diaper aisle are "diaper doublers" - they are basically another pad that you can put INSIDE a diaper - we've had to use them inside the nighttime diapers. They are very cheap and very effective.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• do you change her in the middle of the night? if not try that, my daughter wets a lot at night and i have to change her even if shes asleep.
    Tmehiar

Answer by Tmehiar at 1:47 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Diaper doublers work well and so do the Huggies Night time diapers. Huggies Night time diapers can be bought at Walmart and Target, but only in a size 4 or 5. You can go to www.diapers.com to buy a size 3 if you need it. I had used the doublers before I found out about the night time diapers. Both work really well.

boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 1:48 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• no i dont change her in the middle of the night unless for some reason she wakes up. she doesnt go back to sleep very well once shes awake lol no matter how tired she is.
    sarrrr13

Answer by sarrrr13 at 1:50 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Luvs rarely leak for us.
    julipickle

Answer by julipickle at 1:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I have always used Luvs even when my 14 year old was a baby. I tried other brands with my new baby,but they all leaked,so back to the Luvs!! The Luvs wipes are the best too.
    Coopsmom0508

Answer by Coopsmom0508 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• The diaper doublers work pretty good or try huggies nighttime diapers.
    adg0114

Answer by adg0114 at 6:17 PM on Jan. 23, 2009