My boyfriend came in me today and i just got off my period. Last weekend, he came in me the day before i started. what are my chances of being pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wow, you should mark that TMI. Nobody really wants to read that. Take a frigging pregnancy test. Gross.
    Anonymous

• anon you read it didnt you? come on now be a adult.
    yes honey anytime you have sex unprotected you can get pregnant so wait it out and take a test if your period is late. thats all i can tll you.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:47 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• http://www.babycenter.com/ovulation-calculator

Here's the link to an ovulation calculator. This should help. : )
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:47 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• BTW, Mommy2BO4 is right. You CAN get pregnant anytime, but this calculator will tell you when you're MOST fertile.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:49 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• 50% chance you are and 50% chance you aren't
    Anonymous

• anytime you have unprotected sex there is a chance of pregnancy even during your period - at this point you just have to wait until a pregnancy test would give accurate results - I thnk there are some out there you cnna use before your next period is due
    tmcewen

Answer by tmcewen at 1:50 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• This person must be young. Take a test
    Anonymous

• There's always the chance when you don't use protection. There are times during your cycle when you're more fertile than others but since it's never a 100% predictable thing, anytime you have unprotected sex you have a chance of getting pregnant.
    gretch81

Answer by gretch81 at 1:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• no not you! the other annoynomous
    MADLY_INL0VE

Answer by MADLY_INL0VE at 1:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Most people have around a 28-day cycle. This means that you usually ovulate 14 days AFTER the first day of your last period. If you have a 28 day cycle then it's pretty slim that you would get pregnant today. If you don't want to be pregnant or your boyfriend doesn't want you to get pregnant then I suggest using birth control
    Anonymous