Did anyone else hear about this?

What is this world coming to? I couldn't believe this article when I read it. To attack little children? What a coward this guy must have been. Warning: this is a very sad story!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,481864,00.html

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 1:47 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• i am crying is so sad i just found out oh is so painful to lose a child specially like this those babys did not deserve to die like that i just dont even know what to say am shock may god give the strenght to the family
    LOVE88

Answer by LOVE88 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I saw this on the news this AM. What can you say, some people just ain't right in the head.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 1:49 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• cryingjaw dropim sorryi just heard about it a couple hours ago. my tears and prayers for victims, friends, and families.

chickenhobbit

Answer by chickenhobbit at 2:00 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• this is just freaking crazy, what makes a person do this??
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 2:07 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I should've gone with my gut and not read that story. I have to work tonight, and OMG how I hate leaving my kids! They are with family though

My prayers are with those poor babies and the parents. My question is though, how did he get in? All the day cares we ever used had double sets of locking doors. We don't use day care any more.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:09 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Sad sad sad. Breaks my heart... For young kids and families to have to go through such horror.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:21 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• How horrible. i can't even imagine what would drive someone to do this. I feel so bad for the families of those who were hurt or killed
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 2:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• God Bless those families, is all I can say.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 2:35 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• the guy who did it has mental health problems, btw. not to excuse, but just a fact.
    chickenhobbit

Answer by chickenhobbit at 2:50 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Yeah when I first read it on one news site they didn't mention the possibility of previous mental health issues. It doesn't excuse it however. I have worked with many mentally handicapped and mentally ill people and those that I have worked with still know you should not harm children. I do understand there are illnesses out there that could have contributed to this incident, but if the guy what that sick, why wasn't he watched closer?
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:56 PM on Jan. 23, 2009