Where is a good place to throw a 1 years old bday party?

I have a cat , which my dad is allergic to. Because of that I can not have the party at my house. Besides that I want some where neutral and public so that the 2 families getting together are less likely to get into any disputes...

meand3kids

Asked by meand3kids at 1:47 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• if you have like a pizza place in your town that has like video games and stuff like that would be good. we had my sons first birthday party at a place called pietros pizza.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:50 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• hooters
    the.deadly.mrs

Answer by the.deadly.mrs at 1:51 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• hooters? LOL! my 7 year old is dying to go there...
    meand3kids

Answer by meand3kids at 1:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• depends with your budget. hall if you don't mind the work and if you have the $. nice restaurant would be good too. if you are tight with budget, i'd say friend or family's house who's willing to throw your party.
    erlsk

Answer by erlsk at 1:55 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• We always rent a place out like a pizza place, chuck e cheese, roller rink etc.

Answer by gemgem at 1:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Do you have a civic center or a Y or something that rents rooms for parties? Places like VFW's and Knights of Columbus will, too. if you are willing to do all the clean up and supply all the cake/etc yourself, it will come in a lot cheaper than Chuck E Cheese or a bowling alley, and a lot of the frills of a restaurant-type party are wasted on a one year old.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• try gymboree
    Rochelle976

Answer by Rochelle976 at 10:37 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• World Gourmet Buffet, good food and accomodates up to 300 people.206206
    BloomingJen

Answer by BloomingJen at 1:15 AM on Jan. 24, 2009