Perfect Diaper Bag???

Ok, So I have a 6month old daughter and when i was Prego i was all about getting the cuties diaper bag and makeing sure everything Matched. Now i'm to the point that i want things to be convinent... when i go on a outing i pack a diaper bag, a mini diaper bag and of course my purse.... but it is so much of a hassle. so for the past week now i've been looking to find a bag i can fit all my daughters stuff and my own as well. Plus i want it to orginized... not just all tossed in the bottom of the bag. I've found a bag called the puddle jumper made by Lug which seems perfect but it's not a diaper bag and i haven't heard anyones thought on it. Then to top it off there is a big on and a mini... and i can't figure out which one i should do. i don't want to get the mini and have it be to small, but i don't want to get the bigger one and have it be HUGE...and awkward to carry.

shydawg86

Asked by shydawg86 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Travel

• I ues a medium back pack with a lot of pockets for stuff. I use a small make up bag to hold my, daughters meds, small first aide kit, diaper cream,sunblock,and such. I can just throw my wallet and stuff in an outside pocket ,or I sometimes will throw my stuff in an make up/ smaller bag so I can put it in there and find everything easily. I have a bad back so I had to learn to carry only what we really need. And to get really organized with it. I find a bag that has lots of storage pockets but that isn't bulky or big tthat works best for me.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 12:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I use a regular tote bag that has a big pocket on the front, I use the pocket as my purse, all of my things are in it. I also put things in ziplock bags so they don't get lost. You don't have to use a "real" diaper bag if you find something that works for you. I you need to carry bottles or anything you can buy a small insulated bag that fits in your bag for that.
    Anonymous