I'm 30 something and never tried vibrator but curious about it. Any ideas where to buy it and what kind I should get?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• I've never tried one either but I am interested also, try going to bedroommagic.com they have all kinds of things on that site!
    Anonymous

• Typically you want to start with somethng that is softer, not a hard plastic, also get something waterproof this will save you money in the long run, waterproof toys are less likely to breakdown as quicky from the moisture you naturally produce. Here is a link to my website if you want to look around www.shannongruenhagen.pureromance.com

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:09 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• xandria.com is a good stie to get you started.

You're 30 something and have never tried one??? You're missing out, lol.

I like the rabbit and dolphin:) Some girl on here one night was talking about a cat with nine tails haha-that sounds like fun:)
    Anonymous

• you can also try adam and eve. i own a few and i love them and so does dh. (NOT on himself lol ) i would start small to med if its new to you and then up grade when your comfy. i also agree the rabbit looovvvveee it. done in 2.5 seconds. good luck xo
    Anonymous

• I have never bought/owned one, but you should try to find a Pure Romance consultant in your area. I've been to the parties, and they have a HUGE variety. You could actually go online and order, so you don't have to face anyone in a store or wherever! I think it's PureRomance.com
    mommyofj.a.b.

Answer by mommyofj.a.b. at 3:59 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Rabbit, hands down. It's amazing. Also, I bought a small vibrator at walgreens for like $10! They called it a 'personal massager' but we all know what that means hahaha
    weezer_cookie

Answer by weezer_cookie at 4:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Silver Bullet. It is small, inconspicuous and costs 10 dollars plus tax.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 10:08 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• try mypleasure.com..It has a lot of pointers and recommendations for beginners.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• http://www.sextoysex.com/ParadisePTR
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 4:55 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I love my silver bullet......it has gotten me through some lonely nights (my hubby works nights)
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 6:28 PM on Jan. 24, 2009