Need some ideas for hubby's birthday!

So this will be the first birthday that my husband and I will celebrate together as husband and wife, and I wanted to do something fun! Not the traditonal candlelit dinner or a movie! Also i'm on a budget so nothing that's gonna cost an arm and a leg (Oh we've gone bowling for his birthday the last 2 years so bowling is out!)

Deidra08

Asked by Deidra08 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• Is it cold where you are? You can do a picnic or something if its not.

Answer by gemgem at 2:03 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Yes I live in minnesota!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 2:07 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• If you are staying home.....put on what ever you wore on your honeymoon night-move your mattress into your livingroom-place some comfy pillows on it for him- play some of the sexiest music you can find and dance for him. Even if you feel silly he will remember it forvever.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 2:25 PM on Jan. 23, 2009