I need a new book. What are you reading right now? And what is your favorite book?

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 2:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My favorite is Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I really like Ann Rice's " Vampire Chronicle"
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 2:25 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I'm reading two...

Out of Sync Child

Einstein Didn't Use Flashcards

TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 2:26 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• "The Eyre Affair" by Jasper Fforde.....actually re-reading it as it is just that good. Thursday Next rocks!

My favorite book(s)? The Bible (that's the book for mEEEEEEEEEEEEEE), GWTW, Grimm's Fairy Tales, The Prince, OED, Saphir/Murphy "The Destroyer" 1-70, Little Women, Anne of Green Gables, The LIttle Prince, Tarzan of the Apes, Princess of Mars......
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I'm reading "The Friday Night Knitting Club" It's not my kind of book that I would normally check out but it was a gift & I'm actually really enjoying it! My favorite books are usually Doc. or biography & the last one I read was Eric Clapton..It was a great book & he had a very challenging life & full of ups & downs for sure!

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 2:30 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I realllyyy like the Janet Evanovich Stephanie Plum novels. I'm half way through the 13th one and I believe there is a 14th one. They're a really easy read, funny, and don't leave you with depressing thoughts after reading like the books by James Patterson who is my other favorite author!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:30 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Currently radin BOOM by Tom Brokaw
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:33 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I'm reading Cell, by Stephen King. It's pretty good so far. As far as a favorite, it's too hard for me to choose! I like a lot of different authors and types of books, just depends what my mood is at the time.
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 2:35 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

•  I practically LIVE at the library so I'm reading 2 great books now, GUILTY PLEASURES by Laurell K Hamilton( Vampire Slaying) and DEVIL BONES by Kathy Reichs( The Bones TV Show) They are both excellent. But you must like blood and sex. Not necessary in that order LOL

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 2:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Right now I am reading Force of Nature by Suzanne Brockman, my favorite book...that's kind of a toughie. I have more than one. Where the Heart Is (the book the movie is based on), Fried Green Tomatoes by Fannie Flagg (again, has a movie based on it), Lisey's Story by Stephen King, Black and Blue, John Grisham's The Appeal and A Painted House, anything by Nora Roberts, Tami Hoag, or Sharon Sala.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 2:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2009