I was wondering if anyone had a positive nuchal translucency test while they were pregnant?

I am 22 weeks pregnant with twin girls and recently had a leve 2 ultrasound that showed fluid in the babies neck. The perinatalogist said this could be signs of genetic abnormalities such as Down's syndrome and/or heart defects. Has anyone else gone through this, I really need to talk about it with someone who has.

sjsx4

Asked by sjsx4 at 2:25 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had a positive nuchal at 12 wks, and then a positive AFP at 14 wks. My SO and I decided to have an amnio, and it came out clear. Feel free to msg me I would love to tell you all about my personal experience!
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 2:34 PM on Jan. 23, 2009