does it make you mad?

last night a person simply asked why do people ask questions w bad spelling and grammer and get intelligent answers. some people responded appropriately and others told her to go choke on a doughnut, hope she falls on her face and that a hot guy will kick her while shes down and that she gets a nail in her tire. i could Not keep my mouth shut. why do moms post this kind of stuff and when they do, its anon. moms would be flippin lids if their children were saying that kind of stuff! so why would they? and also, they wouldnt say that kind of stuff if it were a real life convervsation, so why would you say those things through the internet? does this make you make like it makes me mad? how immature

tnteaton

Asked by tnteaton at 2:25 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• yep, you are very right
    mandei1509

Answer by mandei1509 at 2:27 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I just don't let it bother me. I have too many other things to worry about than some of the people on here. They just don't have anything better to do and mess with people to feel better about themselves. I feel sorry for them. Really. They must have a lot of anger inside to feel the need to beat up on people. Hopefully someday things will get better in their life and they're realize they're just being jerks. Who knows. If you're happy, don't let them bring you down!
    Anonymous

• Not every one on here is an adult, I think.

Answer by louise2 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i dont want to sound dumb, but, what do u mean by adult? im justs trying to understand ur meaning of not everyone being adult and i dont want to misundersatnd what your saying :)
    mandei1509

Answer by mandei1509 at 2:32 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• For the most part I think some of them are pretty much kids or just nasty people so if they don't have something to add or they don't answer the question in a proper manner I just go past them and ignore the fact even though it is disgusting and shows their IQ level.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 2:33 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i dont spell well. and sometimes it hurts to be insulted. i dont come on here to be told im an idiot. i come on here to help others if i can or get help. i see it as some people get bored and want to get something going. i try to ignore as best i can..
    Anonymous

• I just ignore it too. alot of women on here have alot of growing up to do.
    LND

Answer by LND at 2:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Unfortunately, I think some of them WOULD say those things in an real life conversation because I've met a few people like that over the years! I just don't let those people get to me because the more attention they get the more worked up they get. And if I let myself get mad too I'm just perpetuating the problem. There's a quote that I really like that says "Be the person you want your child to become". I have no idea who said it originally, but if more of the moms on here lived by it I think CM would likely be a much more pleasant place.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 2:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i agree 100% with what you are all saying and just ignore it. and i usually do, till i saw what i saw last night. you would Think they're teeny bopper mommies, but one time i got into a heated conversation with a lady on here and she was 40!! i couldn't Believe some of the stuff what was coming out of her mouth for her age!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I know exactly who the OP is talking. She looks at everyone's pics and then calls them, fat or ugly, or in my case, since I'm not fat . . . well she said I look like a 16 year old crackhead and that I should quit smoking meth and take care of my child. She even went as far as to talk smack about where I live.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:08 PM on Jan. 23, 2009